Selasa, 28 Agustus 2018

It just a mess writing

This is my first time write with english languange in this blog. I barely graduate High School so i'm going to college. My parents laways ask me to write with english languange in my blog, so yeah i think i'm gonna try it. So... this is it,doesn't mean they will read it though. Well,i'll study in UAD. I bsreli graduate in High School and then there are Eid Mubarak and the other big events so i have a longgg holiday,yea i think i can consider it as a longg holiday. Because since elementary school until High school i usually just have 2/3 weeks holiday..yeah that's suck. Except for the transition elementary to middle school or midle school to high school or just like what i'm experiencing at.

I aaaaalwaysss love holiday,i feel like i can do anything,finally be freee. But the bad things is sometimes i don't know what i'm suppose to do so i fill my vacation with re-read Rick Riordsn book,or english fanfiction, doing activities with NA, and many other things. But,it just not enough you know? soo i can't wait to go to college. Well i haven't ospek yet, i'm still in Kebumen. In Sunday i'll go to Jogja ready to ospek things,huft.

Sometimes i'm getting bored with this holiday,but i don't want it to be end,but i also want to try many new things in the College,and i hate to be far away with my family (even tough i'm getting used by it,cause my high school in Jogja) argghh it's so complicated.

To fill my holiday,one of my activities is read. I read a lot. I re-read Rick Riordan's book, iread fanfiction, manga and many others.
Percy Jackson is one of my favorite books, and my fav OTP is Percabethh (obviously). Then one of my favorite mangaaaa Shokugeki No Soma !!! OMG I'm just finished reading the newest chapter,chapter 276 and OMG it's getting complicated, very complicated.
The author is very cool how can he write something that very unexpected like that? It's very good and it's really pisses me off cause how can he do that?? and it's make me soo excited cause i can't wait to see the next chapter. Bye!

2 komentar:

  1. Reading a book during holiday is a good and wise choice. Make reading a book your habit.

    BalasHapus
  2. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, look after and guard you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    BalasHapus